The action aims to contribute to the progress and enhancement of the strategic partnership and the bilateral relations between Brazil and the European Union in the area of Public Sector Governance. It is a channel for the exchange of knowledge and mutual support in the development of tools and models that promote the modernisation of the state and public administration.
Through these guidelines for the modernization and rationalization of management, the Ministry of Planning has identified opportunities to improve efficiency in public spending. This effort will look into the procedural economy and scale gains derived from the centralisation of common activities performed routinely and repetitively, and in an isolated manner by the bodies and agencies of the Federal Public Administration (APF).
With the creation of the Shared Service Centre, the goal is to concentrate support functions focused on the processing of common and repetitive activities of the APF bodies. This will do away with replicated functions among the different institutions where they can be centralised and performed by a unit dedicated to this purpose, keeping the bodies’ areas active in support activities, but only those of a strategic nature and dedicated exclusively to supporting the core activities of those institutions.
Support the APF project by providing information on national and European experiences in service centres.
- Inquire into European and national experiences of shared service centres in public administration.
- Conduct a comparative analysis between the experiences analysed and their applicability to the Federal Public Administration.
- Contribute to the exchange of know-how and mutual support in the development of tools and models that promote the modernisation of the State and public administration.
- Qualify the Ministry of Planning technical staff responsible for designing the Service Centre based on the studies of national and international experiences.
- Support the design of a preliminary model for the APF Service Centre, based on the national and international experiences analysed.
Founded UE. © Diálogos